Sunday, May 18, 2008

My 21st B'day

As all you all know.. my b'day is on 14th may...
First of all I would like to thank everyone that wishes me.. tak kisah, dalam talifon ke.. msg ke.. friendster, facebook, myspace even right here.. on my blog...

THANK YOU

By the way this is the first time my b'day fall while I'm in Malaysia... And I expect nothing out of it cause at that moment, I'm in camp.. "Biro Tata Negara" staying in Dorm with 50 people which all my friends,..
when the clock reached 12am.. at time I'm on the fone with with my friends out side the corridor.. When I finished like about 5 minutes later, I try opened the door its locked.. then when I tried again.. darn... the door opened but surprisingly all my friends gather around.. I tried to get back... They pull me in.. And carried me towards the toilet..
On da way.. dorang taruh bedak arah my face, my body and all.. gila.. like tidak bernafas di buatnya...
Then, dah sampai depan toilet.. slumber jer Dorang balik air kat aku pakai baldi.. You hoW cOld the water is!!! Imagine this, atas toilet ada air-con + kipas... Freezing giler aku....
Then kena baling lagi dengan bedak... like huahauhahau




I won't forget this year punya B'day... For the first time celebrated in Malaysia, with new malaysian friends.. and kena like this pulak tue... hahahah
Thankz guyz...

When I balik rumah.. I got B'day cards from NajaT... Like best gila!!! Dah lama I didn't receive b'day card from her..





She also made me a paper swan with writing in it... Like I used to make for her... and she gave me 3 extra blue papers for me to complete it.. and take pictures of it..
Thank you very much naj.. You do know how to make me smile... thank you....

No comments: