Sunday, May 18, 2008

At last no lies,,,,


Now I tak payah lagi nak worry kena tipu lagi..
Segalanya dah terjawab...
I have expected this would happen..
Why don't you tell me early... kan senang..
Tak waste any time...
You did the same thing with Wong rite? I know...
But Sorry I'm not him...
Cause I never regret.... I do like you... and I fall in love with your voice... but you could never be jujur with me
So... yah..

At last..
You tell me the truth that you just want me to be your Friend... Just Friend..
Fine by me..
I like you.. and maybe hoping something out of it but... then I feel like you always tak jujur dengan I.. and I always pretend to be someone else when I'm with you.. try to change and try to understand your complex mind..

But then again thank you...
I will still help you with things but then not as close as before.. that how things goes...
I believe in what people say circle of life .. "what goes around, comes around"



I'm a guy..
My studies / carrier comes first
My family.. then my friends .... then baru lah my dream girl... which I would want the relation to last till eternity...

So now my head is back into the game...
Study.. 3 years without commitment? hahaah :P maybe... maybe not.. there are a lot of girls out there... hm... don't know lah..

There still N....
But She is too far.. I still don't believe in long distance.. and the fact that she still with her boyfriend make me think twice ....

Okay I'm Weird and pelik... the niceer word for it is COmplex hahahahhahahaha...
But I love myself.. That what ALLah Want me to do...

Okay lah piece out...

I will reveal my wings, and transform to the new me.. Where people want to be me and with me..
Remember that!!!

No comments: