Wednesday, May 21, 2008

YEAee..... WOrk

At last someone want to employe me...

Actually after my exam finished, I planned to work at the place is worked before, which is "Pasaraya Bistari" but then since if is full so they had to reject me...

Then Abg Mamat (My big bro) asked me to try apply kerja kat econsave-skudai parade and Giant Tampoi.. Well I did.. yesterday
In Econsave I just fill-up the form they said they will call me for interview whereas in Giant, fill up the form straight away interview at the HR department, she ( Pn Nora) said she gona called me today for the result..

I don't really put my hopes up cause logically, who want to employ people to work only for less then 2 months... like okay...

But then.. just NOW like about 6pm or so.. I got a phone call from Giant Tampoi, saying that I got the job as a cashier and tomorrow at 9 am start..
NICE...

At least inda jua ku boring duduk di rumah saja time cuti anie...

Seriously I still can't believe it...
Cause I did told them, that I'm on semester break... but still I got the job... WOHoooooo

I'm still new with the environment, so we will see tomorrow yeah?

Wish me luck...

Good Experience for me though first time working kat pasaraya besar...

Okay then more update tomorrow .. Itu pun if I'm not exhausted hahahaha

No comments: