Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm still here!!

Hey guys....

Life for me this days really tiring, after I accepted the work as a cashier trainee in Giant Tampoi...
I was surprised when I first enter, damn there only a few cashier left cause most of them resign to further their studies.. The luck is not on my side cause the day I was being approved to open a cashier counter was on SUNDAY.. And You do know how fully pack people were there... if only I could take pictures of them you would be amaze... With Singaporean coming in and all, made me so Gopoh nak scan barang..

This is me with my Giant Uniform.. But we can also use plain white T- shirt..


This is me in the middle of the night like 12am+ waiting for my bro to pick me up...


This me on the crossing bridge early in the morning... banyak nyer KEreTA


This is Me and Lin... I kindda like her.. but just let it stay just that K?
Cause My mind can't fixed on liking one person at this moment
But hey.. I'm still young.. Only 21yrs old and I'm A Guy... Whats the rush heheheehe

But all ends well until I resign on 22nd June 2008... Since I have to masuk UiTM balik on 26th june meaning esok lah... Working at Giant make my mind stronger cause you how fussy different customers can be especially the one that come from Singapore..

By the way, Have I tell you guys about my result?
Actually I'm a bit disappointed even though I score and got the Anugerah Dekan... This is because the subject is kinda like my from 5 subject.. I've learned it still I can't get the perfect score...
I thought I could to do much better then this... Oh well...
This is my result:

UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA
BAHAGIAN HAL EHWAL AKADEMIK
40450 SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR D.E.
istudent.uitm.edu.my
PENYATA KEPUTUSAN PEPERIKSAAN
Perhatian:1.Keputusan adalah tertakluk kepada kelulusan Senat.

2.Sebarang pindaan di penyata ini perlu dimaklumkan kepada Dekan Fakulti/Ketua Pusat Pengajian dalam tempoh Dua Puluh Satu ( 21 ) hari dari tarikh penyata ini dikeluarkan.

Nama Pelajar:MOHD RAMDZAN BIN ISMAIL
No. Pelajar:2007107263
No. Kad Pengenalan:870514015429
Alamat:NO 22, JALAN PULAI BISTARI 8,


BANDAR BARU KANGKAR PULAI


81110 , JOHOR BAHRU, JOHOR
Kampus:J3 - UITM KAMPUS LARKIN
Fakulti:BM - PENGURUSAN PERNIAGAAN
Kod dan Nama Program:S / BM111 - DIPLOMA PENGAJIAN PERNIAGAAN
Bahagian:1Semester:20082
Peperiksaan:APRIL 2008
Tarikh Keputusan:06-06-2008
BIL.Kod kursus
USNAma kursus
Klasifikasi
JKreditGred
KEputusan

1ACC115FINANCIAL ACCOUNTINGK23A-LU
2BEL120CONSOLIDATING LANGUAGE SKILLSK23ALU
3CTU101FUNDAMENTALS OF ISLAMK22B-LU
4HBU112CIVIL DEFENCE IK21B+LU
5MAT140MATHEMATICS FOR BUSINESSK23ALU
6MGT162FUNDAMENTALS OF MANAGEMENTK13ALU


Jumlah nilai credit
JUMLAH
KREDIT
semester ini
55.6815
Semua semester
55.6815
Keputusan peperiksaan
AD(ANUGERAH DEKAN)
catatan
LULUS
* PETUNJUK GRED
A+:4.00A:4.00A-:3.67
B+:3.33B:3.00B-:2.67
C+:2.33C:2.00C-:1.67
D+:1.33D:1.00


E :0.67F:0.00




To those yang tak tahu how the mark being count here in UiTM... lihat kat petunjuk gred okay?

So thats it for today .. esok aku masuk campus.. I'll be the early birds cause I was elected to help on doing the registering and orientation for the new students, which will be on 28th june.. I guess on 27th june kitorang kena briefing dulu kot.....

Okay lah wish me... luck!!!!! and doakan aku dapat score 4 flat this semester... AMIN!!!!

No comments: