Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kem BTN, Biro Tata Negara


BTN is actually the same as any other counseling camp..but this one give a big impact to me...

It showed me how Malaysia actually MErdeka.. And about the rights of malays in this country...

Frankly.. I never have any patrolism/nationalism... in me toward Malaysia.. And I before this, I don't give a damn.. about politics in this country and the malays rights and all but now.. I know... I should at least know and care about it... It's my country..

They showed me a video about how malaysia actually MErdeka.. and I cry!!!! seriously.. I cried!!!

They divided us into groups with our own facilitator.. I like my group cause the faci "Mr Izuddin" really know what he is doing.. and He motivated me on how to face the real world..















Thank you...

No comments: