Monday, July 5, 2010

First day of being the super seniors...

Just now I woke up really at 4am something... find myself sitting in a pitch black room, with me
being the only person that awaken... as always toilet is my first stop before the day start...
Then I remembered that today is Monday...

What a better day to start this semester with doing a 'sunnat" fasting...

The word click into my mind... SUper Seniors... When I walk out off the room... I will become a super seniors..

But why I don't feel anything... I feel like the tittle should not be exist...

Its weird seeing my juniors, feel "best giler" ade super junior... konon nyer skrng dorang dah senior lah.... hm...

Pelik lah... pemikiran manusia ni... kadang kadang tak boleh di terima akal jugak...

Hm... k lah nak g solat subuh dulu...

No comments: