Monday, July 5, 2010

Choir .. Qualified ke aku?!?

For orientation, dulu UiTM panggil "MMS" Minggu Mesra Siswa.. but starting this semester they called it "MDS" Minggu Destini Siswa...

This semester I thought I don't wana join it, since I'm busy working at McD... but then when my friends phoned me saying that they need help with the choir for the UiTM song, rase keberatan lak nak tolak...

Lagu UiTM itu kan lagu korprat if they (the juniors) cannot feel the rhythm then, no use lah being UiTM student right???

But the question is.... Am I really qualified to teach them??
..
Well I know I love singing.. and I know I love music... and I know a bit about the voice technique... just a tiny bit...

So ... boleh lah ajar dorang... huhuh.. bukan yer untuk professional kan??? at least dengar sedap okay lah...

Anyway... I had fun during the lesson.. they all sporting giler... tak rase tension pun.. walaupun sempat practice untuk berape kali je...

Yang buat havoc time practice tu the guys ah especially these 3 guys, I think their name are Uzair, Harith and Azhar, if I'm not mistaken lah... cuz they want me to remember only their name.. (since tau tau lah aku kan jenis nyer susah nak hafal name orang huhuh).. The girls ape kurang nyer.. biler lelaki dah active dorang pun naik seh ahh.. :P

Tapi best ah... walaupun aku pun "PM" Pembantu Mahasiswa... tapi dorang bagi respek kat aku...

hm.. itu jer la...

No comments: