Sunday, May 9, 2010

Baru Ku Sedar....

This things I just realised when Debab & John nak balik hari tu...


Actually bukan dorang jer lah... I'm talking about my friends dulu kat brunei jugak....Dorang dua ni sebagai medium yang buat I opened up my thought about it.... hm...

You know, actually kawan yang selalu kutuk kite or yang kite selalu gaduh dengan is actually kawan yang kite akan treasure sampai bile bile... aint it right??

Time debab and john nak balik thats is when I feel the vibe... the sincerity....of friendship.... I didn't feel this time saying goodbye with my other friends...

Now I know who I can count on bile kite dah abis blajar nanti....

Thank you...

1 comment:

princesz mia said...

i'll miss afifa&her magazines,athirah&her milo cookies,syaz&her.....hehe.fadz&her fried rice..omg!!!!