Thursday, May 13, 2010

I think i got a job... maybe.. just see lah

On the way back home on 11th of may, after affan n udeen balik... I ride my bike back home...
Bile sampai skudai jer, I saw this adverd at the UTM SKudai punye McD. "TEMUDUGA TERBUKA".. and I was like interested with it but then tak stop pun... just continue riding my bike until i reach home..
I decided to go that evening to apply but then... I slept the whole freaking day sampai esok hari baru bangun meaning yesterday lah...

Then I went to the McD. place after zohor I think, they asked me to fill up form.. and thats all they will call they said.. but i doubt it at first... but then around 5pm... I received called from them asking me to come for interview today... at 10am...

I went just now.. they give me questionaire to answer and ask a bit of question about myself.. give me a letter informing that i got to go on "on the job evaluation" for 2 days... 4 hours each day starting tomorrow 10 am....

Im soooo excited...
But!!! wait... tomorrow is my bufday.... and I start my training esok jugak??? okay.. that great!!!!! maybe tomorrow will be my lucky day,... huhuh..

I really hope that I got this job... at least tak boring duduk rumah,

I'm planing to keep working even though dah start blajar... kerja sebgai part time lah huhuh...

2 comments:

Cinta Madu said...

ehh, utm skudai got mcD mehh? x penah perasan pun.. huu.. wahh, happy birthday abg dzan! have a blastful birthday! :) btw, gd luck! semoga dpt kerja tu. :)

D'zaN said...

ala the one yg dekat dengan petronas n shell.. n burger king tu... name mcD tu McD UTM Skudai huhhuuh abg pun baru tahu td huhuhh btw thankx,,.,