Tuesday, May 4, 2010

4.5.2010.

Right at this moment, all the feeling that I've had for this month being mixed and jumbled up...
I don't know what to do or what to say...
What I know I'm prepared for this last battle...
And I can't wait for all of this to finish....
I promised to myself that after everything is finish I would reward myself by eating "pelam"
Since the tree is exactly beside the examination hall so right after the exam.. I'm going to make sure that I terus pergi petik buah nyer... uhahahuah

But still nervous nyer!!!!!!!!
People said I rapat ngan Puan T...... and dorang cakap she likes me so die akan mark y paper mcm tutup mata jer... tp newsflash guys... I never ever ever dapat A's for her paper.. okay!!!!
So yeah....

Rasenyer boleh ke dapat A ni?????? hm.... takot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay lah wish me luck...
Eh salah... doa akan aku berjaya....

2 comments:

DhiYa KiRaNa said...

upss..dah amik buah plam2 jgn makn sowang jer..yna nk gak,,,hahahah

D'zaN said...

orng tu mane sudi nak dtg sini huhuhuh