Thursday, March 4, 2010

Stomach Pain & Vomited....

I'm seriously in pain right now....

Maybe it is because I ate to much chillies..

I had to go to the toilet every hour yesterday morning from 2am.. till 5 am... to vomit

I put a grip and went to class this morning.. but unfortunately.. every 10 minutes or so I had to excuse myself...

Then after class I decided to call my mom and asked her to bring me to clinic since I ain't got any money with me...

Benny also got the same disease like me... but then he kept on "berry"2x je not much of vomiting....

The Doctor told me that it is because the food I ate... Benny pun same... So he gave us medicine... for Sakit perut and Muntah2x for me... but Benny kene bagi ubat stop from berak-ing...

Alhamdullilah.. I tak lagi muntah2x.. tp the perut is still in pain.. so I tak berani nak makan nasi... I just gona eat roti until it is secure...

Hm... ape lah nasib aku kan...

Okay lah bye bye for now....

No comments: