Friday, March 5, 2010

JuST me? oR WhaT?!?!?!?!

Im' not complaining or anything but it gives me a smack on the head....

When you are good and healthy, people will stick with you and asking for your help....
but when you are down and sick... can you really expect people to help you?!?!?!

The answer is NO... in fact they will try to avoid you...

Maybe its just nature of human being to be selfish... wanting only the good one and eliminating the bad one...

I thought I do enough good deeds so that later on if I need support from anyone it is easier..

I guess I was wrong...

Someone told me that when you are sick, the pain is actually the amount of sin you had made and had to pay...

I'm in pain + everyone is trying to avoid me so that's mean I got a lot of sin huh?

Hm....

If that is so, I think now I need to be alone for awhile to recovered...

p/s about "avoiding me" part is just how I felt... I'm not pointing fingers to anyone... just that when I need someone to share, he/she is not there...

No comments: