Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hectic & Tiring

Sometimes I feel like giving up...
All the workload...
All the test.. and studies...
Add up to burden also my unconditional social life...
with my FRIENDS...
with lecturers & staff in the Uni...
with my Brothers...
my parents...

I'm not complaining with the way of life I'm having now...
The people surrounding me are meant to be in my life...
And I'm glad ...
They sometimes cheer me up
but also at time they made me wana cut my head off...

It seems like this week is one of those days..
that I should just put my head up and walk through it...

Its hard but I need and I must be strong...
Emotionally and Academically strong...

Please god... give me your wisdom... give me strength...
and let me be more focus on the right path...
The path that I planned 2 years ago...
Upon my feet touched the ground of a Country called Malaysia
ANd right Now
it seems like I'm on the "fun & games" routes...

P/s: I got sore throats + I'm joining the nasyid group for this up coming competition.. so how??!?!?!?? then ade quizes, test and asignments..whuaa!!!!! die die die die....

No comments: