Wednesday, April 16, 2008

on the PHone with Her...

She's the type that dislike being on the phone more than few minutes.. and like to sms that often..

Unlike me.. I love doing so..

Thats our differences

So yesterday... I text her saying I wana call her up tonite, then surprisingly she said okay...
Im so~ excited....

So last night called her up..

1st ring she didn't pick up.. second ring also the same... then about half and hour I tried to called her then she pick it up..

Okay, I know y lama?

Cuz she puts the phone under her bed and on a silent mode...

Then I, sense something different to tone of voice..

then she said "call me back later wen I miss call "

We hung up..

I waited for like half an hour lagi.. mcm okay "sasak tah ku jua wah menunggu ani"

then I tried calling her, try and try and try...

Its like imagine this.. I started calling her at 12am right?!... then about 12.30am we talk a while then like 12.45am, we hung up again then until 1.10am baru I boleh cakap ngan dia... "So hard rite? I knoW!"

Her voice last night abit different cause, she got flue.. hahah cian...

Then we talk and talk and talk till it is 3 something I thing...

That is the longest phone call and the only phone call I have yang sweet gile with her

Actually nothing sweet about our conversation...

We just talk about ourself .. well basicly I'm the one who asking question .. About her ex's.. and how they treating her.. Seriously I don't think there is still a person that couple so many time yet, have being touch..

"touch" as in simple couple stuff like.. holding hands and all.. cause for me it's just what a couples do...

But she is like that hm...

And I'm the 1st guy touch her hands.. and I didn't realise it.. okay..

haha "DzaN jahat nye engkau"

And guys guess what? Pagi tadi she told me that her phone ade problem so have to hantar repair..

haha is it has anything to do with last night agenda... hahaha..

Later at 5pm shes coming back so tonite I'm going to see her :)

But after tonite me and her make a promise...

We promise that no lovy dovy... during this critical period....

Exam in few days.. so need to focuz!!!!

Study Study Study..

K now bye...

Nak study ni k

No comments: