Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I really don't under ladies..

Okay... Serious shit...

I don't understand women...
I mean every girls.. tak kira tua atau muda.. semuanya sama je...
Dulu my sister..susah sangat nak pujuk dia... then N... then my mom... and her...
Oh God!!!!
Like how can I ever understand them...
I tried my very best but I can't
Yes sometimes we were unsuccessful but then we shud not give up...
IF like that, should I just stop schooling/studying?? Ive fail my A'lvel.. and yes .. just I naik taxi.. then the taxi driver macam sindir - sindir aku, he actually pointing the fact towards his son but then aku kana... gila wah sasak ku.. nya wasting tia brapa year and all...
Aku yang patut nya sasak bukan ya yang patut sasak .... argh!!!!!!
Now she said.. she needs time.. okay then ... find...
Aku macam dah... entah lah .. aku pun tak tahu ape yang patut aku lakukan..
Then again here she is kat belakang aku.. with her frens... okay je.. ketawe2..
Trying to ignore me.. I just go with the flow je ... huh~~~~~


Btw I took this picture baru tadi petang, kat tengah2 jalan raye... gile dalam lubang dia! (and ofcuz time aku ambil gambar ni tak ade kereta lalu lintas:-

So deep. what happen when a motorcycle past it... rosak tayar yo~~~ hahah

No comments: