Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I txt Her And She Reply..

The other day, I kinda bored with everything.. so I text N....
Just to know how she is doing and all..

Then to my surprise... she kinda mad at me...

Well she suppose to be mad at me... since I type what i felt in here..
Then I explain to her that i cud never forget her and I told that between us there is nothing just hope...

and She is not my lover but more then a bestfren..

Then asked me what is more that best fren??!?!? is there anything more then a bestfren..
Frankly I dont know...
Okay i dont now...

I still wana how u r doing and all ... what ur up too and all.. but my feelings towards u is getting lesser... the hope I built long time ago .. dah hilang since u ade boyfren..

And now u nak aku buat ape???

Aku dah jatuh cinta wif someone else... but still I want u to know my current situation..

U know me better than my best frens... You know everything about me...

So i think I rase selesa talking about her to you than anyone in this world..

No other counselor can replace you..

Advice from you is my 1st priority...

So N.... can we be macam biase ??

jangan sedih lagi plzz..

Seriously.. I think shes da one...

She changes my life...

No comments: