Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Missing her... missing them....

Seriously I cant leave without frens...
I thought i cud but I cant..
My frens semua balik...
but I still think of them...
Prof... Erin...
They are my back bones now...
Since I cant contact wif my other best frens...
which across the sea...
Come back NOW!!!!
And her...
My feeling towards her is growing stronger every second..
I tend to miss her
Its Tempting to called her.. 3g wif her..
To txt her...
But i dont wana look desperate..
I dont wana over sangat..
She ask me to sembahyang
Guide me to the right path..
I really needed that...
Someone like her..
And for me..
I ll try to guide her to success..
I know I did make promises to her that I wud help her with studies
But As you all might know, I never keep my promise..
Dont know Y, not that I saje tak nak keep
But time and place tak mengizinkan..
But
Just trust me...
I try my every best..
You guys can trust me..
I give my 110%
Thats me... I'm the type of person that keep frens... if i treat u like one that is...

No comments: