Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Make me thinking...

Hm.. confusion overwhelm me...
wat shud i do...
I never think of all this...
He makes me think... She make think... they force me to think..

I thought I cud change myself...
I thought I wud never think of this small matter....

But yes one way or another this thing will come crashing into my restless mind...

I did say to myself I dont want to do commitment not now at least...

A question hit my head real hard... "y do you still in contact wif HER? do u love her?....."
Then another question "r u sure there is no other girl in ur life? recently... "

Well for the first question its really difficult for me to answer cuz... YES I still in LOVE wif her... but I dont dare to take risk.... ANY risk in fact..... n for now.. i dont know whether she love me back.. cuz i assume... "ass-u-me" that she love me too.. cuz she currently in love wif a guy...

And 2nd answer for the 2nd question...
well.. there isn't any girl... cuz again i said no commitment... but... i just have a crush on her... and she know it... i told her if after 3 years ( till finish diploma) i still have this feeling then ... we see how it goes... but.. till now we r frens... good rite?!?!!? na... my friends (that 2 frens) think im stupid and lame...

Arghh!!!! watever im stress and on 23 april.. start my xam erhghghghghghghghghhggh fudge!!!!!!!!!

Why this lovy dovy thing come to me... y ?? y?? y?????

Its not at the right moment and time.... ...oaky lah.. chaou.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.