Thursday, April 10, 2008

About her....



This is the girl I was talking about...

Seriously I do like her...
I don't no whether I can consider it is a love or just a a like cause I really adore her...
You can say I have a crush on her...

I told her that I like her a lot and surprisingly she do too...
She actually has a crush on me since the day we met... (how come I didn't know that?)
She didn't believe I like her ... she said she is not pretty and she thought when I say I like you is just
playing games with her... (And she actually think I'm handsome? hahaha thats funny *malunye*)

Y do I like her.... hm.......
  1. When she sings... she makes me feeling macam nak melting... gile best suara dia...
  2. Perangai dia tak membosankan... She always make me feel comfortable... and she makes me laugh all the time... gile best.. tak macam other girlz yang moody or gedik (cheecky)
  3. She's unique... other girls... macam senang nak explore character dorang tapi macam dia ni... lain sikit... she has a lot for me to explore...
  4. the fact that she looks like a mixed arab... is just a bonus... I like her...
She is in my class btw.. same course... is just dat she's a slow learner... but I mean really slow.. tp wen she got .. memang she will remember it sampai bile bile....

It's too early for me to be committed with something..
And it's too early for me to xcept her as my girl...
She also has the same thought..
Tapi kitorang makin rapat... hehe...
Kitorang "kawan" hehe

We r getting closer every day.. every.. time... every hour.. every mins.. every second...

So.... just.. c...... lOr wat happen... hehe :p

No comments: