Thursday, April 10, 2008

To: N....

It's been a while...
I know the memories between us cannot be erase..

Time and place makes us apart...
I tried to believe miracle can happen
But...
I have to face the fact that US is just a dream...

The dreams about us is getting blurry since you met someone...
I really disappointed and a bit jealous
Why I didn't find anyone?
I'm a guy but ...
It's like there is no one can replace you...

I pray every night for wisdom and hope...
Hope that someday I find a way
to solve this matter...

One day...
God open up my mind...
He let me think...
Think of the possible and the impossible...
The present and the future...

As I think ...
And I think hard..
Then I got the answer...

Maybe the love we had is wonderful
but it's just a dream...
We can never be together...
We are too far a part..
I have to move on...

Since then I started to met someone
She is not you, but she is just perfect for me...
Why I didn't see her before?
I think she is an angle send by god..

I start knowing her...
And I got positive feedback from her...

I like her yes I do...
I know it takes time to prove to her...
And I know someday... the love will come
sooner and later...

I have her now...
And you have him...
Let us love them...
But I promise you....
I will never forget you...

You are my past ...
And I will never erase you from my future...
I'll cherish US... In my mind..
And I won't lie to her about us..
But my future maybe with her...

Thank You for everything

No comments: