Friday, April 18, 2008

Don't know what to do..

This up coming exam stress me out...
Sometimes i feel like killing myself...
All the negative stuff overwhelm me..
I don't know how should I think and react any more...
I easily touch when people say bad things about me.. and I'm easily get mad when something gone wrong

And HER...
She is stressing about her Carrier mark since she got the lowest among all...
She blames herself for being stupid
I tried to "pujuk" her but she wont let me...
I want to be there when she need shoulder to cry on and I want to be there every time she need someone to talk to... But...
She won't let me...
She just shut me out of her life just like that...
I wanna teach her and she don't want... She prefer study alone up stairs in her room..
WHY?!?!
I admit maybe the way I teach is a bit 'garang' but I can change...
I always change
But.. arghh..
What should I do.?
When I called her she didn't pick up... when I text her she didn't reply...
It's like she avoiding me..
When she does pick up, she acts as if nothing happen.. She said shes not mad and all... just that she is stupid.. that's what coming out from her mouth.. ERGHH!!
AGAK bengang jugak aku dengar kadang - kadang tapi I still like her.. y? Y? y?

I know I still can concentrate on my studies.. I still can focus on the subjects but, the stress and Worried of everything now Showing on my face,... I cant hide them anymore..
And the feeling of unsatisfied masih ade..
Like teringat - ingat aje... nak tidur pun susah, nak makan, of cause I makan tapi the amount of food I taken is extra ordinary.. I can like eat Twice for every meals.. or eat Sebanyak-banyak yang mungkin sampai full gile ... Cause I wanna torture myself, I want me to rase sakit...

Now I can't stand it anymore.. I need to get out.. Away from everything....

Just now, after Jumaat prayer, I went back home without telling anyone
Only Erin knows it.. I wanna tell HER but it seems like she doesn't wanna know anything about me anymore..
So yeah.. I'm home..
Don't know when I'll be back, it depends on when I'm okay physically and mentally...

I like HEr too much to let her did this to me...
I'll help her with everything, when she needs me...
Since she needed to be alone, its hard for me to get use to this when I'm still in the campus so here I am at home.. need to clear up my mind...

Nak tengok tv...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to brain wash me.... k lah..

p/s I still missing her...

No comments: