Friday, April 18, 2008

-Black Out-

Since during the study week only few study left in the campus, the cafeteria will be close at night. So yesterday evening (about 8pm or so) my friends and I went out to 'larkin perdana' to a 24hours restaurant mamak called "Osman"
Nyaman plang makanan di sana tu...
For me, inda ku makan lagi cause udah ku makan macam pukul 6 tadi before cafeteria tutup, so aku dangani durang saja...
Since we have to be back inside the campus before 9pm, so make sure we finished every thing and find a cab before 8.50pm
But guess what?
when we arrived the whole campus, I mean the houses around the campus also black out
HAHAHa Like okay first time ever...
Thank god ada emergency light
If not cana kan kami bejalan around the campus tu?
Hahaha Talor wah...
This morning, plan to study CTU101 "agama" but then when I'm in the library, just realise that I left the book up stairs. Since I'm TOOOO "RAJIN" to ambil ... So I just study what I have in my bag which is MAT140 "maths"...

Bah kan blaajar ku nie.. lain kali tah lagi ahh.. [rindunye aku cakap dalam bahasa Brunei :) ]

bye bye bye bye bye bye

No comments: