Monday, August 20, 2007

HolY crap!

This prove I really stupid huh?!?!
or
I guess my best isn't best enough...

Okay people about my June A'level result... it's sux!!

I only manage to get 1 alvel which is D for my business

and 2 aslevel ( d for my math and e for my account)

can u believe how stupid I can be every second?

Well I know I did say to rhy.. that at least get something then nothing... yes its true... but rite now haha the hate is still killing me so m sorry...

So now what can I do?

I can't take degree here since my result sux...

So have to face the fact that Ive been wasting 2 years.. actually 3 years for doing nothing... and back on taking diploma or something ... cuz m not ready to work full time yet no..... not me...

I know I can be better....

I still will try....

No comments: