Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pening nye.....

WAH!!!!!!! since I screwed up with my result for june... now I have to face the fact that I'll be taking diploma... back to the square one...
Well better this then nothing rite?..
So I took my time to look around the net for any opening and guess what there is ... yes!!!!
Uitm ada opening and Politeknik also ada opening ...
Then I gave my elders sister in law a called cause she knows better about this applying things since she work at UTHM one of the uni in here I mean Malaysia...
Then her husband ( my bro ) called me just now, asking me what cause to take...
Oh GOd!!!!! What cause... like ... paning ku ehh... now I have to choose ...
I don't to take another wrong turn like I did last time where I choose to stay in Brunei...

Hm.... DAMN!!!!!!! I still want to study.... I miss being a student but why is it so hard...

Okay now I have to go... find myself a course...

TATa

No comments: