Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Another day~


This is my work schedule... or should I say time-table .... WAH!!!!!!!! tired eh........................

Okay I'm very sorry ku lama udah nda update my blog ... and made you bored with my lame kitchen picture.. but I can not help it okay... it's no fun here when you don't have any friend to jalan with ... WAH !!! I'm SO..... looking forward for the december uni intake and my june Alevel result!!!!!


Here is the latest pictures of me (hehehe)... I know~ "another lame photos" so what...
See how I lose my weight in just 2 weeks hehee
Tapi still ada lemak2 di sana sini... hahaha



Hm.... I found out that there is an audition for the one in the million contest in here JB on 2nd september... should i join... liat lah...
I work on that day bah...

Okay later days yeah..

No comments: