Wednesday, August 1, 2007

OKay... Dapur!?!

U know what aku yesterday kena kerja kat dapur... like palui kali... macam at first I was like why me?... I was pissed off plang awal - awal... tapi when ku udah di sana well actually it's more fun then as a cashier... I actually for the first time laugh my head off with "bibi siti" cerita - cerita with kakak shimah... pagi - pagi tue penat seh... tapi sudah petang tak ada kerja langsung so we just chit chat some more pretending buat kerja hahaha... sebab there is a camera in the kitchen...
First time tu aku buang isi ikan... even hold a f*cKing fresh fish... hahahaha panatz
Brabis tah ku pandai ni karang...
Anyway I just got my working time table and guess what... the management put me work in the kitchen every monday from 8am - 6pm hahaa for this month of august hahahahaaa
the time table I will post here nxt time yea?




Btw NAjat!!!! balik ke aussi jangan gauk... bleh plang gauk tapi not terlampau sampai maruah tergadai...

No comments: