Sunday, July 29, 2007

Okay yesterday, aku balik dari kerja sampai rumah pukul 11pm... its because they teach me how to keep the money, count them and check with the boss if there is any short of money or what...
But for my first time... well actually my balance, I got extra rm$1+ cause most of the customers didn't want the 1 cent... since I didn't know that I should put it a side beside so it's okay... Thank god I didn't short any money in it... if I do, I have to pay on the spot...


This is where my counter situated... next to the lady...


And of cause this is me VAin.. hahaha

I found this article in one of the malaysian newspaper this morning while I'm arranging the papers... It's about bloggers in Malaysia (which is me) should aware that the blog web should not touch any issue about religious affair and also politics... (of cause I'm out haha) if you do... they will track you down and put you in bars hahaha

This is the weather masa I finished my morning shift at 1pm...

Okay then I'm off to my next shift which is at 6pm...

You know I love you ...

Chiaouu....

No comments: