Wednesday, December 1, 2010

LOve...

Love is a pure thing...
Love can be seen in so many angle...
Love between a son with his parents...
Between friends ans acquaintance...
And love with someone special...
For me...
I can easily fall in love if it involve family and friends...
Cuz they are everything to me and I would die for them...
But ever since I'm back in Malaysia...
I haven't found a girl that could replace her...
Maybe because I'm not looking or maybe I like to compare with her
or maybe I just too choosy...
It's not simple to find THE one..
I'm choosy, bad tempered and I know I'm a bit soft but trust me I'm not a fagot...

When I finally found one..
I just couldn't say it...
For me she is perfect...
But due to my failure in Form 6 I just but that feeling aside...

Day by day I'm getting closer and closer to her...
getting attached to her...
Since she already has a soul mate, I treat her as a friend...

I made her cry, I made her laugh...
I would do anything for her...

But it's time for us to be a part...
I gather all my courage to put everything on the table...
But I can't...
I'm not the type of person that ruin people happiness..
So at the end of our meeting..
I gave her a card...
telling her how i feel toward her...

I don't expect anything in return cause I'm a realistic...
At least she knows how I feel...

What ever happen she is still my friend...
Friend till the end...
I love you...

You are the girl that open up my heart...
Because of you,
I have gain the courage to be love and to find that perfect lady...
Lady that will be by my side.. for the eternity ...

No comments: