Friday, December 3, 2010

Brunei Here I come...

Oh my goodness...
I can't believe that I'm few hours away to Brunei!!!
Brunei is like my home land...
Its been 3 years send I step foot there...
And I soooooo nervous...
Really really nervous...
Mesti banyak yang dah berubah....
unlike in JB.. in Brunei I used to know all the ways the short cuts.. where to and all... I'm like the GPS there..
But now I think... I'm just a tourist...

I'm excited.. but I'm afraid that people treat me like a stranger... I know its going to be different..

My friends going to be different..

I, myself will be different...

Going back to Brunei is like going to my past...

All the happiness and all the sadness.. is there...

Its so emotional and make me goes sentimental with it....

Will they still love me like they did?

Will they hate me like they did??

I'm scared...
But I'm excited...
I'm nervous..
But I'm interested to explore...

Brunei oh brunei...

You know that I love you...

Even though Johor is my homeland...

But I spend half of my entire life in you...

So is it wrong for me to love you more then I love my home land?

Is my fault that I always talk about you since I only know about you???

Whatever its.. in just few hours left.. I will be breathing the air there.... the equatorial rain-forest climate...

Listen to people talking with the word "BAh" on every end of sentences...

And eat food that as cheap as B$1 which call nasi katok (plain rice + fried chicken + sambal)

and eating bruneian fast food called "Ayamku"

The local food called "Ambuyat" that I really really missed a lot!!!

Oh Brunei... please treat me well.. please be kind to me.. cause I've been longing to there... and visit you..

No comments: