Tuesday, October 19, 2010

TeaRful JoY..

I had a great time creating memories...
With my classmate and all..

Firstly is the time when Puan Thahira want the part 5 DBS student create a surprise dinner for us part 6 DBS students...

It was okay okay at first... the food was nice...
I'm not well at time cause I batuk batuk so I can't really able to enjoy every moment...

The games they buat was great.. they sing... Imam sing.. Rody and Zaila sing... mirul -bonser punsing gak...

Unfortunately.. they asked me to sing but I cant... I really really cannot sing due to my condition...
I was hoping Pn Thahira's words when she said she want this thing end with happy ending .. came true..cause my emotion is not stable at time...
But it didn't...
My classmate start singing sad friendship and perpisahan songs and everyone was asked to stand and sing together...
They pull me up and I couldn't help it.....
I hide my face in the back row... I hug them all.. I laid my face on their shoulders and shade tears...
I'm out of control....
A man tears is very valuable...
They are very valuable to me....
thank you them that comfort me...
Asking me to relax... and help me to gain myself...


After the dinner I was so exhausted... and so "Kejiwa" that I message everyone... saying that I love them.. even some of the Juniors received it... pokoknya sampai credit aku habis lah...
And aku message to time aku stop kat petronas hehehe... after sending dorang qyra and mya balik kampus...
I thought of not joining them all pergi Tanjung Leman because I'm afraid that I couldn't bear it...

I don't sleep thinking of them... until subuh... then I decide to go with the flow.. what ever nak happen, happen lah.. at least aku tak menyesal nanti...

So the next day I spend 2 days and 1 nite with them at Tanjung Leman creating Wonderful Memories...
We played games.. swimming.. barbequeing... memancing a.k.a. baring kat simen sambil tengok bintang until tertidur.. sesi memangkap ketam kecik... bermaen hujan .... dan sesi luahan hati and menyanyi... and again.. I sing until I cried.. I hung the guys tightly cuz I dont wana let go...

It was fun.. I stored every single thing in my mind... even though I mind is not very good at memorising but I thing goes into my long term memory...


Orang kata susah nak tengok seorang lelaki menangis...
Orang kata orang lelaki susah nak tersentuh...
Aku menangis..
Aku tersentuh...
dan Bukan kah aku lelaki?

Aku tak kesah ape orang kata pasal aku...
Aku tak kesah semuanya...
Aku menangis sebab aku sayang..
Aku tersentuh sebab aku cinta..
Cinta tak semestinya perlu kepada orang yang kita hendak kahwin..
Orang yang disayang tidak semestinya perlu kekasih...

Mereka lah yang aku cinta...
Mereka lah yang aku sayang...
kerana mereka ku kenal erti hidupan...
Kerana mereka aku jadi aku...

Aku sayang kamu semua.. DBS UiTM JB intake Dec2008 - Dec2010...

No comments: