Friday, October 15, 2010

I just realised I do get jealous

I thought I would never get jealous...
I thought I know how to handle this feeling..
I thought I know how to convert it to something that I believe can help me...
But it seems like...
I do get jealous...

Its not an envy...

It is a jealousy..


If you ask me why am I being jealous..
well I also don't how to answer that question..
Because I don't know...
I have no I idea why...

If you ask me what do I want you to do..
The answer also I don't know...

Its just what I felt at that time...
Or maybe due to the little time I have left to spent...

Don't worry this feeling will be gone eventually...

And don't worry, you are not mine to keep...

I'm just a person that want you to be a part of my life...

And I guess that is not going to be possible... huh??

Its okay...
I'm happy at least I can spend my little time with you...
And knowing that you are something to me...

That is enough for me... thank you...

No comments: