Thursday, July 8, 2010

Facial expression dont lie

I dont know why, but I think..
How plastic I pretend to be, my facial expression could never lie...
Like yesterday, I was AGAIN being elected as AJK Protokol for the marketing day...
And seriously I try my best to reject it... but I can't .. the lecturer was pushing...
She said she need my expertise...
Well.. supposedly I should be flattered hearing that compliment coming from a lecturer that really goes for perfection...
Actually I do.. I really do feel the heat of being shinning as a god... but at the same time... I still thinking of quitting ... ways on how I can remove myself from that organization.. hm...

Then the lecturer told me to relax cause I look tense not as usually.. my face show it all.. huhuhu...

Then baru I cooled myself down.. trying to think of a positive thing...

HU,,,,,,,,

Yes .. aku jenis nyer senang berubah huhu so tetiba jer aku jadi ingin menjadikan semua ni berjalan dengan lancar.. hahaha

No comments: