Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pagi yg tenang....

Wah ... paginyer aku online.... uhuuhh

Hm.. cuma pagi ni rase malas sangat bersiap untuk belajar... mungkin lepas membelog aku boleh rase initiative untuk belajar kot......
So.. people keep asking me "How is your Organizational Behavior Exam semalam?" and I'm bored plus annoyed answering it..

Cause... I couldn't finish 1 Freaking question in section B that consist of 20 marks out of 100 and also to top it up... another 1 question in section A which is 5marks also I couldn't manage to do...

Not because I'm stupid okay... everyone know how to answer all the question semalam maybe because the question was easy or the reason that everyone was actually work hard for it and study....

So.... why why why tak siap kan... sayang nyer...
its due to my stupid time management...

You know what I did??? Time orang tu cakap okay you may start... I boleh pulak doodling the answer on the question sheets.....

Doodling answer tak ape at least nanti tak lupe right??? I always do that.... but usually take up only 5 minits or so.... ni tak.....
I spent 30 minits on that...
So memang tak sempat lah nak siap kan semua....
I realised that I belom siap dua soalan is when the examiner said .."you got 5 minits left"

And I was like F*** S*** stupid n bodoh tak???!?!?!??!?! I got all the answer in my question sheet but 2 left behind tak sempat nak tulis .... giler ah...

If my calculation is correct... If all my answer semalam semua betol... then I would be able to get 75%. hm... plus dengan carrier mark... I think I would be getting A or A-... hmm... my dream of dpt A+ dah tak ade hhuhuhuuhhu....

Boreng....

actually I tengah online kat depan bilik ni sebab kat luar ni baru dpt wireless.... and angin dia sejuk and best jer.... macam mendodoi aku untuk g tido balik pulak....

Bah bruneian fren ku... doa doa kan tah aku inda malas macam dulu ah... hehehe... inda ku mau fail lagi nie...

And kepada semua orang Malaysia... " SELAMAT PAGI MALAYSIA!!!!!"

oh oh ... nearly forgot, kepada semua kawan kawan... yg tk anggap aku kawan pun jugak...yg actually menduduki exam MUET!!!!! good luck!!! and CayOKK!!!!!! hehehe.

K lah bye bye,..
adious migos...

No comments: