Monday, September 21, 2009

ku been tagged by Zura!

- known as : Mohd Ramdzan Ismail/dzan/jan/zan/ram/jandi
- born : 14th May 1987
- hair color : Black
- eye : Really Dark Brown

SECTION 2 - HAVE YOU EVER...

- Fallen off the bed?:Yup
- Broken someone else's heart?: May be A long time ago..
- Had your heart broken?: Well yes many time.. but hey.. I still standing rite?
- Had a dream come true?: Well my dreams always turn out to be the opposite..

SECTION 3 - CURRENTLY...

- Wearing : Sleeveless shirt and a khaki pants
- Listening to : The cheerful voice of family in the early morning...
- Located : My Brother's room
- Chatting with : No one
- Should REALLY be : taking a bath

SECTION 4 - DO YOU...

- Have any piercings : No
- Drive : Pretty much
- Drink : Well beside alcohol stuff then yes..

SECTION 5 - LAST PERSON YOU...

- Hugged : My mom (di pagi raya)
- IMed : Eraimi(My buddy)
- Talked with on the phone : Yana (Cuz she got free talk time on maxis due to her birthday today..
- Text : Yana

SECTION 6 - PERSONAL...

- What do you want to be when you grow up?
: At first I wana become a doctor,Now I'm guessing A lecturer suit for me... '''''''' I could also have the title Doctor when I complete my PHD. ANd maybe someday own a Mc Donald franchise...

- What comes first in your life?
: Family (including family angkat) and Friends!!

- What do you usually think about before you go to bed?
: People around me...

SECTION 7 - FAVOURITES...

- Show : Hm.. well just watch all..
- Store : do I have to choose??
- Food : Ayam masak lemak cili padi...
- Color : Range from White to brown to black... Basicly pastel and natural colour lah..

SECTION 8 - DO YOU...

- Like to give hugs : Yup..
- Like to walk in the rain : only if I have to
- Prefer black or blue : black
- Have stuffed animals : Yup (given by friends)

SECTION 9 - THIS OR THAT...(pick)

- Pierced nose or tongue : tongue
- MTV or BET : MTV
- 7th Heaven or Dawsons Creek : I have no idea..
- Chocolate or flowers : choc.
- Color or black-and-white photos : Colour.. tapi if ada sepian mode kan lawa..
- Stay up late or sleep in : sleep in
- Hot or cold : Cold
- Sun or moon : Moon
- Left or Right : right
- 10 Acquaintances or one best friend : Both.. To share everything
- Spring or fall : Fall
- Happy or sad : Both thats make my like..
- Wonder or amazement : hm.,...

SECTION 10 :Firsts...

- First self purchased CD : hm.. think dzan think
- First pet : a cat(an austalian cat given by jiran) called honey.. unfortunately kena curi
- First piercing/tattoo : nooo way....

SECTION 11 : LASTS...

- Last GOOD cry : Time mms early this semester.... hehehe
- Last phone call : last night..
- Last time showered : last night at 8pm..

SECTION 12 : CURRENT...

- Current mood : blank...
- Current food : nothing
- Current hair : a messed

SECTION 13 : WHO LAST...

- Made you smile : family...
- Saw you cry : all the pembantu mahasiswa... and the juniors.. hehehe

SECTION 14 : WOULD YOU RATHER...

- Be serious or be funny?
: Like to be serious always yet funny at times..

- Drink whole or skim milk?
: Whole Milk

- Spend time with your parents or enemies?
: Parents cause they are my banker...

SECTION 15 : DO YOU PREFER...

- Do you prefer gray or black : Black
- Lust or love : if i choose both??!?!?!?
- Sunrise or sunset : Both...

SECTION 16 : ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...

- Do you like anyone?
: YES

- Do you believe in love at first sight?
: YUp but I never had one...

- Do you fall for the wrong guy or girl?
: USed to...

No comments: