Monday, September 21, 2009

Finally the I got the answer... thank you...

" i moved on, i am happy with who i am with now. i am finally clear with what i want, i know who i want. and i don't want to live in the past" I re-quote what Her boyfriend quote from her...

I guess... shes right... I should moved on too...

But I think I have... moving on...

Just that... I hate losings...

Losing as precious as a friendship and relationship...

I did being hit with a similar statement by my brother...

Asking me to forget everything...

The past... the family-angkat I have, the experiences and friends...

But I said NO WAY!!!

Maybe I don't believe in long-distance relationship either love, family ties and friendship...

But still I secretly without telling anyone... cherish the bonds... keep it and store it.. hoping it will last...

And surprisingly.. it does last... still now..

I still in contact with my Brunei family - angkat.. my bestfriends...

Well yes not like old times but still they are in my mind...

This is just me...

When I open up my heart fully to some one I get emotionally attach...

They will never be forgotten... Even though it hurts badly to think of it...


I respect her decision... moved on...

Finally I have a reason to close this door, locked forever and throw the key so that I could never look back... and never talk about it...

Maybe by now... I could open up new doors... completely different ...

Takes time...

But hey... need to focus on my studies and career first then... this stuff...

Besides... I got friends to fill my time...

I let Allah to decide everything

kalau ade, ade lah.. kalau tak ade.. so what... Allah sentiasa membahagia kan umat nya in one way or another.. segala nya ada hikmah nya...

No comments: