Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Tiring day it was

Tiring day it was today...

Didn't eat the whole day..

Just had a "nasi goreng sotong" for dinner..

This was because of a program called "Module 4"

All semester 4 students must participate this program in order to grad later on...

The activity was kindda like a treasure hunt that used up your brain ability and your physical..

The slack was that I started up with a wrong foot

Where the program suppose to start at 8am

but I woke up at 8am by a friend who's telling me that one of the event person really mad at me

I went straight to wash and dress myself

When finally I went down to the hall

The person that was mad at me, asked me to drop and give him 25.(pushed-up)

And I did...

Humiliated as he asked me to in middle of the wide space parking lot..

I was a centre of attention..

After finished, I entered the hall like nothing had happened...

Ignoring the humiliation he given me I sat on the front row...

The night before I ate this medicine given by a doctor to cure my flu

Maybe the med was too strong for me...

Even I today I already done the 25 pushed up, I still felt sleepy...

In the hall, I didn't hear a thing...

My mind was somewhere else...

Can't even focus...

So I frequently went to the gents to wash my face...

After the lecture given by a staff from UiTM Segamat, we all gathered in front of the library

And that was where the program starts..

We ran, we asked.. We seek, we solved...

Everyone was tired...

No food was given...

No drink was given..

Well actually we were a breakfast of a bread and a small box of orange jus

But hey.. we suppose to be given a bottle of mineral water right??? cause it used a lot of energy and sweat pouring out...

We got second place, and we proud of it... cause frankly, almost all of the team member in my group, I never imagine to work with since they are from differ class..

After the program... I really feel tired till now... my god.. so I guess I want to go to sleep early... hehehe bye...

No comments: