Sunday, July 19, 2009

I woke up at 10am just now...

My god ...

My head was spinning like a roller coaster...

My nose was hurt like someone put a big ball in it...

Damn...

Then I realise...

My phone...

It was shut...

Battery ran out...

I plug it into the charger then start switching it on...

BAPAK DIA!!!!!

I got miss called and messages from last night due to sleep early...

From my mom, my brother, E... and Y...

Sorry guys.. didn't realise it...

It was something I can not control...

I was sick and still am...

Hm...

Well the flu getting lessen...

and I prayed to god that by tomorrow it will be gone...

Pray with me people...

tonight I need to finished up an assignment with my group about the 5 forces by porter's..

Then At Midnight I got plans.. hahahaha...

I'll Blog about this later k?

Don't want to ruin the surprise just yet... hehehe..

Okay lah bye bye..

No comments: