Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Its really hurt...

I'm in pain right now...

Not because of a person or a thing...

Its within me...

It can't stop changing my mood and making my day worsen...

"It" is refer to the flu that I'm having since last Thursday...

I did went to the clinic the very next day which is on Friday since tak tahan...

But till now even though the medicine is nearly finish, I still not cured..

Help!!!!!!!!

I tried everything but non works..

I missed those ice cold drinks that ran in my throats...

I felt jealous to all my other friends...

They could study and have conversation with lecturers with any disturbance...

I sat there in the class quietly and trying to pretend my mind in the class

even though my mind actually disturbed by my running nose...

Oh God please help me...

1 comment:

princesz mia said...

lebih elok mention 'Allah' drpd 'my God'...sbb cam x spesifik.agama len pon panggil Tuhan dorg camtu..=) peace...v..