Monday, December 15, 2008

NEws..

Yesterday night while reading this novel.. Suddenly something hit me. Hit me hard.. The feeling that I once felt back then after I left Brunei...
I missed my friends, Back in BRunei.... Every each one of them.. not that I could remember all since my mind is not that good in memorising.. The special ones... the one that bring my cheers and laughter.. The one that I could shares stuff with.. The one that I talk on the phone from midnight till morning.. the one I gossip with... (the one= doesn't mean the same person).. Especially Azim, Nysa, Rhy and Naq...
Azim, nysa and naq I've heard their news.. through online chatting or calling.. except for rhymie.. He hasn't been online for so long.. and when I try called him "unreachable please try again later" but then I tried calling him again yesterday... then He picked it up... we talk for 22 minutes I think.. For so long haven't exchange any news.. It felt good.. then I continue reading my book hahaha...

Actually I just go back from shopping at Angsana.. nothing to buy though just accompanied my sis in law and aunty n her 2 lovely daughters... I just when there for Mc D...hehehe Kena belanja yo....

1 comment:

Cinta Madu said...

such a sad story..
with sweet memory..
yeah, sort of..
ngee~