Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Finally!!!!!!!

Wah !!!! I'm free at last....

Exam is over... baru je abis tadi ni... which is marketing... its surprisingly quite hard.. or maybe I can't have my mind focus on the subject..

You why?

Last Friday, kepala aku pening giler. Sakit macam kena hintak dengan batu. Muntah - muntah lagi satu hal... peliknya masa time sembahyang jumaat ok, then its getting worst.

Malamnya aku tak dapat tidur ashikk melepik kat katil, bila time nak bangun nyer mesti time tu kena pegi muntah kat toilet...

At 3am I think (which is Saturday), aku dah tak tahan.. I called my mom.. And tell her what happen.. Of cause I shouldn't make my mom worried right? but This time is different.. I need support from her.. cause later that morning I got PApers.. Which Costing.. The Most Important pper of all.. At least for me.. My mom told me baring je relax then, bila dah subuh sembahyang then mandi...

Before masuk Dewan my mom called my and told me that everything is going to be alright just do the best I got..

Aku ape lagi bersemangat lah nak buat exam...

Tapi sesak yo....
Gila sesak...

Aku rasa badan aku sejuk... Asyik keluar masuk toilet .. then my tangan and badan rasa kebas... but luckily I'm able to finish the paper, and I think possible got a flying colours result...


Then after exam pergi clinic.. know what the doctor said to me?? He said I'm Stressed out... haha cali kan???

so i stayed home.. before my last exam...

But I don't think I did well in the marketing paper td..

K lah.. blog next time

No comments: