Thursday, November 27, 2008

2nd tagged from Nysa

what's the relationship of you with him/her?
She is my girl... hahaha (jan marah naQ) She is my bestfriend

5 impression towards him/her?
>>cute
>>bising
>>bisai BANAR!!!! ulahnya hehehe ( bagus BETUL perangai dia)
>>lovable
>>she always missing me

The most memorable thing that she/he said to you?
(time lapas accident *while hugging me*) "worry ku arah.. kamu.."

The most memorable thing that she/he have done to you?
When I left Brunei, at the airport, she bought this blue note book and write something in it and pass around to most of my friends to write and sign. and fin

If she/he becomes you
r lover, you will...
MAnja kan iya.. cause ya manja hahahahaha but I choose her as bestfriend more better then as a lover..

If she/he becomes your enemy, you will...
it will be sad to have someone like her as an enemy...(If its still true then malas nak layan dia)

If she/he becomes your love, she/he has to improve on....
Nothing

If she/he becomes your enemy, the reason is?
Dangan durang RHANE sj ya aku nda dapat lagi.. jeles tah ku nie...

The most desirable things to do on him/her is?
Singing

The overall impression on him/her is?
Gorgeous

How do you think people around you feel about you?

Well here in Malaysia I think people around me dislike me... they think i'm mister know it all...

The character of you about yourself is?
straight forward...

On contrary, the character of yourself you hate is?
Negative thoughts..

The most ideal person you wanna be is?

Sultan Brunei

For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them
Love You I always do...

No comments: