Saturday, July 19, 2008

ELEcted as YDP GOOD or BAd??

Latest news about me...
I've been elected as YDP (Yang Di Pertua) dalam JPK (Jabatan Pembangunan Koleg)

Well basicly M the head of this organization...
Typical me right??!?! Having involve in this thing and in the top rank...

E... and P... also joining JPK and both of them under differ Biro.. But both under my hand jugak..

But ever since I'm becoming the So call head.. its seem I lose them as a fren... we don't talk much...
we don't hang out much...

When I asked.. they said they need time to their self...

If they mind their own self.. Like me? what should I do??...

Is being a leader have to be alone??...

They have their problem... tak suka orang lah.. feeling down lah ape lah... benda remeh temeh... do we need to care all this nonsense...

If they nak jadi macam tue okay lah... I'll be own my own...

cause I don't think I have any one other then them that I selesa nak hang out with...

RAMDZAN remind your self this:
You just need to focus on your study more... you need to be the greatest person you can be... Don't repeat the mistake u done in Brunei... HEad or no head ... u still are a student... this is only a diploma zan... the admin can blame u if u don't do ur work well but they can't blame the work, if suddenly u fail ur exam ....

No comments: