Wednesday, July 9, 2008

2 movie in one day

This morning, after I have my subuh prayer I went back to sleep...
I woke up again like about 8am+ terus straight away do my chores like laundry and all...
After having shower went to the cafe, met up with Erin... then Blank... Don't know what to do....
Like boring giler!!!!!!!!
No plan...
Then.. Me and Erin decided just to go out... Careless about where to go...
We woke Prof up.. and about 12pm+ or so... Off we go..
We went to City Square and watch 2 movies in a row... hahahaha

First is Get Smart... Agak Best lah.. Tak Rugi ah tengok...

Then after finish, without any plan we decided to just stick on watching movies until 8pm so we bought tickets MAde of honor...
I was touched by the story line... So I guess, sometimes I'm a bit sensitive..


3 of us was like in an Amazing race after the movies... cause it was like 7.45pm already and we have to be back before 8pm where the gates of our campus will be closing...
Best ah jugak kan berlari - lari cari taxi di tengah - tengah bandar Jb thank god sampai campus on time... really unexpected amazement... heheehhe

No comments: