Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ego?!..

This past few days are really hectic for me..
I dont know what to do and how to react

My anger and and my madness is really at my critical limit..
My negative thoughts is too much in my head and my mind just couldn't stop thinking whats next..

But thankz to ALLah everything is over...
And thankz to Him I could control my anger, madness, my mind and my fear...

What I know when I'm mad, I'm easily shoot someone.. try to scold anyone but this incident change... me..
My ego..
My negative mind set..
is getting better.. and able to control...

Patience is what Important the most.. And if something overwhelm my thoughts and feeling I'll pray and pray to Allah for wisdom not for money...

Now I know how "tenang" I can be when 'kita berserah kepada NYA'

.............

No comments: