Thursday, November 15, 2007

M Sorry...

M sorry for not updating my blog for a very long time...
Since I've been sick lately so malas kan update anything...

Oh yea about the high blood pressure thingy don't worry it was
a mistake... they check my blood sample, and also my urine sample
for the sugar... Well I'm clean... All the test show that I'm perfectly normal...

All the dizziness I think is because of the stress I've been having...
The stress of working under pressure...
The stress of having no people like ''Rhymie" "Naqie" yang always talk
about music all the time...
I need music you know... N I really need to sing with someone... n I haven't done
that since my feet touch the ground of Malaysia and guess what It's been 4months
already...
Another thing that I've been stressing about is when will I start my uni life...
I think this is the main cause of the pening - pening...

But now all the Pening - Pening dah hilang hehehe

GooD news For me on 12.11.2007

I got ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! masuk UiTM...
For bruneian hehehe well my frens mostly bruneian yang tak tahu what is UiTM...
UiTM stands for Universiti Teknologi Mara

Well its under government... ANd yes m not qualified to take degree yet!
Cause my alvel result sux

So I took Diploma pengajian perdagangan.. i think its the same as diploma in business studies...

okay lah update u more about this next time k...

No comments: