Friday, October 19, 2007

Shit?! High Blood Pressure? NooooOOO



Tadi pagi I went to the clinic besar kat pontian... My dad drove me cause this past few weeks, bila aku kan tunduk kepala ku mesti paning... den my body shaky... gila wah...

Then bila check blood pressure.. the doctor said my blood pressure is high... My BP is 140/90, normal remaja macam aku suppose to be 110/60

Takut wah when aku dangar tu...
I don't want to be a slave for ubat for the rest of my life...
Then the doc said it's not confirm yet so starting today for a week... I need to check the pressure daily and record it... on Monday I'll be going back to the clinic to give a blood sample then next weeknya jumpa lagi the doctor to confirm lagi with the doctor... whether aku ada penyakit darah tinggi, like my parents and also my grany...

Hopefully nda!!!

Okay.. paning ku udah ne....

I wana go back to sleep... esok lagi aku start kerja... palui eh...

No comments: