Friday, April 16, 2010

Feel good saying it...

The word only has 5 letter words and is so simple but yet its so hard to say it aloud...


We gona feel as if something large stuck in our mouth when try to say it to someone and really mean it...

I'm so relieve that finally I conquer I own mind and have the strength to say it...

It has been one whole semester that I avoid having more than one sentence with him, not because I'm afraid but the feeling of "shock" still overwhelm me... but now finally God give me the Will to confront him...

Its my fault actually...

He did try to get back with me after everything...

But then I'm the one who give him the cold shoulders...

The fact that I finally have a whole night talking with him make me feel good... and at ease....

And that also make me text a sorry sms to the person I'm currently having a fight with.

Hm... live is just like a fairy tale... it only come as we want when we tend to work for it.... not by only saying about it....

Now I'm officially done with the whole inside conflict and focus more on my inner strength... hope it will stay this...

And I will always prey for all my frens.... and if with me.. everyone is my friends...

2 comments:

princesz mia said...

salam..well..bagusla tue...
aku tau ko sorg yg mudah memaafkan...
seriously aku jarang kecik ati dgn org tapi once aku kecik ati memang bertahun baru aku leh maafkan..bukan berdendam cuma terasa.berdendam tue maksudnya ada unsur2 balas dendam.terasa nie cuma xleh terima..kita manusia biasa..

D'zaN said...

aku pulak... heheheh