Monday, March 8, 2010

Module 5 & Nasyid practise

Yesterday was another tiring day for me....
My Uni got this thing ... a program which they do it every semester...
called Module...
This sems punye module is all about your interviews and ethics...

We are suppose to have it from 8am till 6 pm.. stop for lunch like about 12-2pm...
But thank god... Puan Suria manage to cut the time till 4pm jer ...

Then like around 5 or 6pm tolong Benny printing & teman Mia makan....

After isyak I thought to study a bit cause on Tuesday morning time class I got Test1 investment... but then again... my nasyid groud but practise kat dewan for sound checking.... like I ain't ready.... whua!!!!!!!! :'(


Pastu habis pukul 12.10am.... like very very letih....... sampai no voice ...

Pagi... tengah basuh baju... sambil tunggu baju spinning dalam washing machine I nak study sikit for test esok.... hm...

MAcam mane nak prepare ni......

Investment complicated tahu tak.......

okay lah bye bye...

No comments: