Sunday, November 1, 2009

ITs a Horse!!!!!


Okay the picture above is one of my mind mapping note I produce
during my revision on the subject Called LAw251...
I never do mind mapping before cause I hate subject that involve me to menghafal..
For example History god I hate it.. I always dreaming in the class..
all the dates and places and names.. hm..
I like something that can be answer using common sense...

Anyway back to the story... Affan introduce me to this method of Hafal-ing and mind map
On the sub-topic under "Offer" there is this is case : Guthing v Lynn. It talked about a horse...
So to make me remember... I use my professional drawing skill to draw a horse...
But then, when I showed it to Affan.. He said and I quote " macam babi hutan"
At least macam beautiful pony ker.. ape ker okay lah.. ni "babi hutan"
Erin and Ben also agreed with him.. Siot!!!!! like HAmpeh!!! giler dorang ni...

Don't no how to see the real talent on drawing betul... (hehehe..)

k.. tata for now...

No comments: