Saturday, October 31, 2009

Next exam -> Law 251 on 5/11/09

Well i'm over with all the problem I got for the past few days...
I guess the problem came when I'm stress with my first paper which P.R.
Thankz to Erin and Affan, I got over it...

After my P.R. paper I keep trying to focus on my Law paper which is around the corner..
I tried to make my own short notes but it turn out .. me copying the whole book.. hahaha

But still cannot stick it all in my mind...

At the same time, I taught Affan his weak subject.. Far100 which stand for basic accounting form 4/5 for me... like really easy yet he doesn't know how to do.. Actually he knows how but he is the type yang need logic explanation why is this and why is that.. (kinda like me dulu hehe).. Hopefully he could answer all the question because while I'm typing this blog he is in the examination hall taking the exam hahahahahahah...

Goodluck yeah Juniors Accounting student part 1...

Oh yeah I forgot to introduce to you guys.. Affan is my junior.. he is currently part 1..

I'm currently part4 and I don't know somehow I'm close with the juniors part 1 rather than my own batch or other parts...

Okay then.. blog again next time...

Nak hafal LAw ni current kat library hehehe...

*dzanworld.blogspot.com*

No comments: